I promise that I won't often do single-wedding spotlights (in fact, this blog was intended to be an ode to long, rectangular banquet tables), but I stumbled across this wedding on Style Me Pretty, and I just HAD to share it.
A lot of times when I look through blog-featured weddings, I walk away wishing that I knew the couple in the photographs. In this case, I want to BE the couple in the photographs --- this wedding is sheer and simple artistry, and the joy and utter coolness just oozes out of the photographs.
Things I LOVE about this wedding:
- Men in Suits. I'm a bit of a tuxedo-hater --- I think that they tend to look boxy and stuffy and (especially when rented), don't always flatter the wearer. Suits, on the other hand, tend to fit better and, frankly, just look COOLER. This groom and his groomsmen look GOOD.
- The fresh flowers with bountiful greenery.
- The Ceremony-Photo Booth Back-Drop. Absolutely genius.
- The long banquet table with clean, understated tablescape and lit by chains of twinkle-lights.
- That RING. I love a good yellow-gold engagement ring. Also....a PEARL wedding band. Swoon
Photos by Jenny Jimenez.