They say “necessity is the mother of invention,” and when it comes to weddings, that is SO true. The sudden onslaught of postponed weddings has brought about a need for a new piece of wedding stationery – the “Change the Date” card.
If you’ve postponed your wedding and need to let your guests know, I’ve got you covered. Here are 10 of my favorite change the date cards, ranging from pretty to minimal to cheeky:
1. I love this cheeky + minimal card from Mallory Hope Design.
2. I love this bold + typographical card from Minted.
3. Sweet + Simple with a Photo Op from Zazzle.
4. Loving this pretty card with botanical illustrations from Printable Fete.
5. Another cute photo-based card from Minted.
6. This minimal chic card from Georgia Blue Design Co. is SO pretty.
7. Super-cute calendar-print card from Mallory Hope Designs.
8. This cheeky postcard by Palm Paperie made me laugh.
9. Classic with a slight twist by Bohemian Woods.
10. This cheeky card by JP Stationery with bottles of corona with masks on is cute + funny.